Dr. Garcia Pino DMD
Dr. Garcia Pino was born in Caracas, Venezuela. Graduated as a dentist in the recognized Central University of Venezuela in 2001, being at the top of her class and receiving excellence award recognition. Dr. García Pino also received advanced education in general dentistry, diagnosis and treatment of malocclusions, right after graduation.
She then went to the Dental school of Nova Southeastern University where she obtained her Doctor of Dental Medicine in 2012. She takes care of patients in a compassionate, caring and conservative way. After working for several years on malocclusions cases at prestigious dental groups, she has brought her knowledge and passion for cosmetic dentistry in order to provide the best care possible to her patients. She has focused her practice in all aspects of dentistry, especially on Cosmetic dentistry & Invisalign and Functional Orthodontics for Adults and Children.
Dr. García Pino thinks in order to provide the best care possible you should never stop learning. She takes the time out of practice to attend seminars and take courses with some of the best teachers around the world. She is fluent in Spanish and English.
- Dental doctoral graduate from Central University of Venezuela 2001
- Recognized with dental excellence award – Central University of Venezuela
- Graduate from Nova SE University with Doctor of Dental Medicine Degree 2012
- Specializes in cosmetic dentistry and Orthodontics
- Certified in Invisalign Orthodontics